The aim of the course is to make OSH practitioners, workers, employees and other interested person to be familiar with an outline of the occupational health and safety system, basic rules and regulations of occupational health and safety resulting from the specificity of OHS Act 2003, how to investigate the accidents, Control measures to be taken, Accident Reporting and report writing.
Malengo ya kozi
The course will enable the employees and employer to investigate the cause of incident/accident at their workplace and suggesting the controls to prevent reoccurrence of the event.
Matokeo ya Mafunzo
- Describe and implement accident investigation procedures
- Documenting the accident/incident scene and analyse the events,
- Identify potential sources of information and techniques for obtaining evidence
- Explore the surface and root courses of accident and state the reasons for accident investigation
- Demonstrate an ability to reach practical conclusions and recommendations to avoid reoccurrence.
The course is conducted for 4 (four) days consecutively including discussions.
The course fee is Tshs 400,000/= per participant which will cover tuition fee, training materials /booklet, food and refreshment during the course.
An OSHA certificate will be issued after successful completion of the course.