Working at height is one of the biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries. Most cases include falls from ladders and through fragile surfaces. The course aims at any person working at height, supervisors, managers and any other interested to avoid, reduce or control of fall hazards.
Malengo ya kozi
The course aims at any person working at height, supervisors, managers and any other interested to avoid, reduce or control of fall hazards.
· Identification of the Hazards of Working at Heights
Matokeo ya Mafunzo
·Identification of the Hazards of Working at Heights
· Assessing the risk and Eliminating or Controlling the Hazards of Working at Heights (common hazards in Towers & Construction)
· Principles of working at height
· Construction rules both in Construction industry and towers
· Anchorage and Life lines (Vertical and Horizontal life line)
· Fall arrest and tower climbing techniques
· Personal harness (definition, standards, proper use, inspection and storage)
· Rigging: is a process of slinging and moving of heavy loads with ropes
· EMF awareness
· Basic Rescue Techniques
· Job Safety Analysis
· Warning Methods and Physical Barriers.
The course duration is 5 days, including discussions, assignments and practical like tower climbing, rescue, rigging etc
The course fee is TShs 450,000/= per participant which will cover tuition fee, training materials /booklet, food and refreshment during the course.
An OSHA certificate will be issued after successful completion of the course.